photo botslide.jpg

Sunday Social

Sunday, July 6, 2014

It's Sunday FUNday!

I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July weekend!
I had a great time enjoying the festivities around Charleston with my sister.

Today I'm linking up for Sunday Social!




1. Favorite Genre of music?

I normally listen to whatever is on the 'hits' station in my car, which is mostly considered pop music I guess.
But I also really like rock and country music too!

2. Favorite Genre of movies?

Definitely comedy.  
I'll take a good laugh over crying my eyes out, being on the edge of my seat, or being scared to death any day!


3. Do you watch Reality TV? If so, what was the first show you remember watching?

Sad, but true!!
For some reason, I cannot get enough of watching the train wreck happen over and over again.
Call it my guilty pleasure!

The first reality TV show I remember watching was Laguna Beach!


It's all been downhill after that ;)

4. Actress you’d want to be BFF’s with?


Rachel McAdams!
I think she's wonderful!

5. Actor you’d be happy to be stuck on an island with?


Hands down, Leonardo DiCaprio.



But seriously... Can you blame me?!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. I remember being hooked on Laguna Beach too!
    Ahhh I chose Leo too!!
    Stopping by from the Social xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Laguna & The Hills. I never did see the 3rd season though of Laguna where LC's sister was the main person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leonardo DiCaprio, can we say HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was obsessed with Leonardo DiCaprip was a kid/teen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I picked Leo too! Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to have pictures of Leo plastered all over my wall. It was around the time he was in Growing Pains. He was so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme